When Cedrick was supposed to get his shot, the vet sadly stung wrong and instead hit a nerve in his neck. This caused a spasm in his whole body and left him being paralytic on the right side. He had no muscle power at all, and we thought that this would end the hard way. But after a couple of days he started getting better and just a few days later he was playing, running, eating and drinking as usual, though he stumbled a bit. These pictures below is just a few days later, and you can see a little disability in his leg.
Now, some months later, Cedrick is almost completely healthy and live as an indoor cat with a family on Lambertseter. Thank you sooo much for taking such good care of our loving boy!